Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Carpe Diem response

With this response I am in the middle. The reasson I say that is because I think you should live day by day but you should also plan for the future too. I think if you just lived everyday one day at a time you would be lost about things that are planned for tomorrow.When you plan things ahead of time it's a great thing for everyone. The reason for that explination is because when something comes up and you havent planned for it and everyone else has you will be all lost about whats going on. So you should live day by day but you should also plan a future too, because the future is where you want to be and not in the past.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Ok. From your explanation I can see why. I agree, that you need a balance in life. Your last statement is particularly good.

Some small errors, but overall well written. 18/20 points.